What can you expect?
- We will provide you with a private itinerary suited to your group or individual needs.
- You will then get to see Bilbao truly through the eyes of a local.
- Bilbao Greeters provides a minimum private walking tour of two to four hours, from 9am till 9pm
- The maximum number of participants is 6 people, one should be at least 18 .
- All tours are conducted in Spanish or English, but you might be able to pick up some other languages too.
- Rain or shine (and there is a lot of both!) we will come and meet with you.
- We can help you navigate the city.
- We can explain the public transport system and show you the fastest and cheapest ways to get around Bilbao.
- We will recommend our personal favourites; places to see, things to do, local restaurants to eat in.
- The effort level is flexible and we will keep it at your level. You will need to make sure you have some comfortable shoes to walk in though.
What we need from you?
- Before filling the registration form read the Charter of Eusko Greeters.
- Please complete the registration form at least two weeks before your stay. We need to make sure we provide the best itinerary for you and your group.
- Please note that public transport, food costs (if any) are not included – however these will be minimal.